Intermountain Healthcare has introduced an easy method for people to pay their medical bill online via Intermountain Webpay. With this service, it becomes easy for the patients to pay their bill with any type of credit cards. It takes a minute to pay your bill online.
The service is totally free to use and payment of the bills can be done using a smartphone. If the patients don’t have a credit card then you can also pay the bill with an e-check.
In this post, you guys will learn to make a payment with the help of web pay service and also to pay your bill with an e-check. Scroll down the post and read the guide.
I can guess all those questions in your minds that how this can happen? Not to worry about it. You will only need to login to your online account on the Intermountain Webpay.
For this, the information you must have is:
script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">
Account number: It is mentioned on the Intermountain Billing statement on the top-right corner
PIN code: It is mentioned in the middle of the billing statement under the heading “web pay PIN”.It is a 6 digit code.
- Go to the Intermountain Healthcare Official Webpage.
- Now you will see two blank spaces.
- Enter your account number where the required space is given.
- After that enter your PIN and submit to access the account.
Make A Payment
For making a payment:
- Log in to your account.
- Select the recipient account to pay the bill and the way to make payment.
- Enter the details for the method of payment.
- Then enter the address of the receiver.
- Check the summary of transaction and receipt.
Those who want to pay via e-check will add their checking account to e-check service.
Also, Read Discount Dining Dollars Activation and Login Procedure
You can also send the payment via mail by detaching the portion of bill statement.