YOURVERVECARD is a local payment card which is used for making payments for the goods on POS Terminal or cash withdrawal from the ATM as well as for payment on Merchant’s website. Site YOURVERVECARD gives its users an opportunity to apply for Verve MasterCard. A customer can also dial 1-866-513-459 to apply for the card. Mid America Bank and Trust Company in association with Continental Finance Company, LLC operates the site.
YOURVERVECARD IMPORTANT DETAILS
While purchasing or applying for a YourVerveCard, keep the following points in concern:
- PO BOXES are not acceptable.
- You cannot add any co-signer to the card.
- Most of the times, instant decisions are taken, but sometimes it may take up to 10 days.
- After approval, the customer can expect to receive his card via mail within 3 days.
- You have to activate the card within 30 days (from the date you received your card), otherwise, it will be unusable.
- It is better if you sign up for an online account right after you receive the card.
- Visit online official web page to set up your account.
- Doing so provides a lot of benefits such as:
script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">
- Online bill payment.
- Online statement enrollment.
- Can view your recent transactions and statements.
- Check your balance.
Credit protection is a nonobligatory debt cancellation program offered by YourVerveCard account. The customer has no need to apply for it, but it helps the customer too much extent. It covers up to 12 continuous monthly payments in case of the loss of a job. The program also helps in case of hospitalization, by paying a minimum 1-month payment. It helps in the cancelation of full balance in case of death.
Also, Read 53GiftCard Login and Activation Procedure Guide
- The card has a link with a current or savings account.
- From the month of issue, the card is valid for 3 years.
- The card provides PIN for every transaction.
- Upon request, transaction limit can be increased.