Verizon Wireless operates activatemyfios which is a web portal for activation of your Verizon account powered by Verizon Communication. This web portal allows Verizon customers to check recent billing statements. You can update your contact information and sign up for account alerts. In this post, you will find out how to activate the Verizon account. Verizon provides the ease to their customers so that they don’t have to get into any hassle for Verizon. Verizon’s Portal provides you online payment of bills along with the online order of any service offered by Verizon. Follow some easy steps. It will take only a few minutes to complete the process.
This service is only for those who have an online account. If you don’t have an account then first complete the activation process.
- Go to the Official Webpage.
- Create an account by selecting the method which you like from the following options:
- Then enter your zip code and press continue.
- You can also place an order by logging in to your account.
- Before placing an order, first of all, check the availability of the service in your town by clicking Ask Verizon.
- You can also download the receipt of the bill from the print button on the account.
- If the service is not available in your area then keep checking as Verizon does not provide the time of availability.
Also, Read Intermountain Webpay Login and Online Payment Procedure
For any questions related to the order placement or account information you can call the number of Verizon customer care service
- You can also ask questions on the online Ask Verizon section.